It was our turn to clean the church. We had to be there at 8:00 and the girls were not too excited about that for a Saturday morning. The funny thing is that today is a Saturday and they were up bouncing off the walls at 7:30.
Our job was to clean all of the entry windows and doors.
Since they ended up having fun and having a good attitude we went to get some donuts afterwards.
It is fall and the girls are loving all of the leaves.
This was a couple of weeks ago so we went to the only store in Rexburg (Walmart) and found their costumes. I was trying to save money, but I can never get out of there for less than $100. They had fun trying these masks on to scare dad.
After walmart we went to our storage to clean it out and find stuff to put on craigslist. I was trying to get the gas drained out of all of the motorized things so I had the girls ride their fourwheeler around to get all of the gas out of it so it would start next spring.
We also got pumpkins at Walmart and carved them for family night on Sunday night. After the first two I was ready for a nap and while I was sleeping the girls cleaned out Shelby's pumpkin and it looked awesome. Hallie loved all of the guts. She also saved all of the seeds and was trying to wash them off with dish soap. It turned out to be a mess.
Here they are playing in the leaves.
Sometimes on the weekends they like to watch a Disney show at night before they go to bed. Before I would get frustrated when they got into our bed, but now that I am in there alone, it is fun to have them all finding a spot in there. They don't want to sleep on the couch or the floor they all have to be in there. They do fight over the spot that is not next to Mya, because she kicks like a son of a gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment