Monday, November 11, 2013

Bozeman

 My good friends from Oregon Toby, Michelle and their daughters that I have mentioned before live in Bozeman. They have lived there for awhile. They came down for my graduation from BYU-I and have come down multiple times and each time have a bag or more full of things for the girls, things for me like lawnmowers, mattresses and wheel barrows and have taken us all out to dinner multiple times. I met Toby when I worked as an estimator for Gale Contractors Services 11 years ago. We would always ride four wheelers and play basketball together. We were finally going to see them up in Bozeman. Hallie is reading to Shelby and Mya as we get going.
 Can't leave town with three girls and a dad with a small bladder without making a pit stop first.







 Hallie wrote a couple of stories along the way as well.



 This was a cool little Montana hunting town called Ennis.

 Bozeman was only three hours away, I am sad that we haven't made it up here more often.
 Hallie got a hold of the camera while I was out getting gas I guess.









 Here is a classic Shelby move. She must have gotten that from her dad!
 This was one of the mountain ranges outside of Bozeman. It was pretty.
 Downtown Bozeman was a cool place. It was cute, had some hippies and kind of felt like home.



 This was a cool toy store kind of like the one they had in Jacksonville when I was little.
 Michelle bought the girls some cute little stuffed mooses and they love them. Mya is actually sleeping with hers as I type this.

 I was trying to get a picture of all of the girls in the back but it looks like I just got my double chin.
 It wouldn't be a good time unless someone got dressed up as a princess sooner or later.
 Hallie wanted to know what she would look like sleeping so she had someone take this.
The girls love Michelle, Toby and their girls. 
I have to confess, I am such a bad friend that they had to bribe me to come up there with a bribe of selling me their Toyota Rav4 for $1.00 Michelle had this when we met them and she finally got a nice new loaded suburban and let me buy this all wheel drive rav for $1.00 I was pumped. It runs, drives has A/C and a heater and there aint nothin wrong with the radio. I have been driving it all week. As we were leaving I found a leak in my truck tire. It was a Sunday and the only place open was Walmart. We waited for two hours only to find out that they couldn't fix it. So I filled it up and left. We stopped halfway and filled it again and made it home safe.
 It snowed quite a bit overnight in Island Park.
 Here is the welcome to Idaho sign on the way back.


 I had to get some food to hold the girls over at Walmart. 2 hrs in a walmart actually goes by pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment