Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sick Kids!

You know what I figured? I should probably write about some of the not so fun days as well as the fun days so when we look back on these posts we remember the harder days too and realize that we managed to make it through them.

This is our new office at work. It has been really nice to be here and it turned out really nicely. 


. Last weekend Mya was sick all weekend which was hard. She didn't eat anything for two days which is very strange for her. She has already eaten a ton of things today and will not stop saying that she is hungry! She has been coughing all week and the other girls have slowly started getting sick as well!! It is hard with Annie and I both working. Luckily Annie usually has two days off during the week so that helps. When I picked them up yesterday Mya threw up in the parking lot from coughing so much and Shelby had a bunch of gunk in her eye and it looked like she got punched in the face! I ran back to work to see if any of the Doctors were there and my friend Mark who works in the pediatric office was still at work so I had him check out all of the girls. Shelby has pink eye and Shelby and Mya both have bronchitis.



After we saw the doctor we made a little trip to Walmart and came back with half of the pharmacy. I am glad that there are medications to help the girls feel better because they have been sick for so long. Look hard at the front, that is a left over rib bone that Hallie ate one night, she decided to draw a face on it and cut the end of a balloon off to make a hat for it. It just makes me laugh every time I see it, because who thinks of stuff like that?

Last night before bed Mya had a rash break out as well!! I sent a picture to my friend and checked again today and she is doing better but I kept waking up to check on her all night. 
 The night was a wild one. Mya slept like a rock which was awesome! Shelby woke up coughing and threw up, oh and did I mention that her eye was stuck closed. Hallie Shelby and I woke up around 4:00 and had a non stop coughing chorus for about an hour. I am not a fan of being sick, that is for sure.
 Hallie was sick yesterday and is feeling better today and is wondering why we aren't doing anything "fun" We are all sick and coughing. It is wild.
 Dealing with all of these sick kids is exhausting!!
A couple of weeks ago Mya wanted to share her testimony so Shelby went up with her to help. When they got up there Mya got pretty scared and started to cry so she came back down. Luckily she got back on the horse and went up with me to help her and she did great. It was cute because her little friend named Mia did the same thing right afterwards, but they both did it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment