Shelby and I went on her date and she had $5 burning a hole in her pocket that wasn't going to savings. They don't get to spend money that they earn right now, so when they get money from someone they get to spend it. She wanted to go to the dollar store so she could get five things, but she had the rude awakening of sales tax so she only got to get four things.
She loves one on one attention! She gets wild. This was her in the back seat of the car cracking herself up. She was telling stories and cracking up. There is nothing she likes more than having undivided attention with no distractions.
She tried on part of my halloween costume that I had in the back. We ended up going to the craze as well. The funniest part of the night for me was when we went to take some pants I bought back to the store. I had the receipt and wanted to switch them out for the same size, brand and priced pants but a different style. The guy at the counter said that I couldn't do it without the tag. I was getting a little frustrated and asked the guy if he was kidding, and said no. So we left and when we got in the car Shelby was kind of upset that they wouldn't make the trade for me and I told her that the guy was just doing his job and I shouldn't have been irritated with him. This was the funny part she said, well dad you should just sell them on the internet for more, because that is how Austin does it and she started laughing. It was hilarious because I was actually thinking the same thing when I was trying to figure out what to do with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment