Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thanks for all of the great comments!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the support and nice comments that have been made about this blog. It motivates me to keep on posting these and make them a habit. You can post comments if you register. I have received comments through the blog from Dustin and Jacquie. I am considering blocking this from people that are not on my list to keep the pictures and information about our precious girls away from those crazies out there. I can add up to 100 people, so if you would like to be on the list, I just need your email address and I can add you. After that you will have to register with your email address to view it, which is kind of a pain, but I think it will be a little more secure. Thanks again, Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment