Annie and I have been talking about starting a date night for the girls and I where I can spend quality time with each girl by herself. I have been pretty busy with school, work and trying to get back into shape. This week, I have not been home very many times before the girls go to bed, other than Mya who stays up later than Annie and I along with waking up during the night. Needless to say I still get to spend a lot of time with her, not to mention that she won't sleep anywhere other than nestled between Annie and I in our bed. We are both pretty cuddly right now so I don't blame her.
So anyways back to date night. I felt like this would be a good time to start making this a habit. Shelby had a pretty rough week and she has middle child syndrome, where she probably doesn't get as much attention as the other girls. Shelby is quieter and kind of goes with the flow usually, therefore she gets lost in the mix of things at times. Hallie and Mya both have stronger personalities and don't let you ignore them. Hallie being the oldest, usually gets to try and do everything first. That is the beauty of being the oldest, which I understand from experience. You usually get a lot of attention, and everything that you do is a big deal because you are the first child to go through the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment