Friday, January 21, 2011

Hallie's First Date Night



Well what can I say; I am a lucky man. This is the second Friday evening that I have come home to find a beautiful blonde excited to go on a date with me. Hallie had her hair all curled along with lipstick, eye shadow and had a cute little wool dress on and was ready to hit the town. I feel so lucky that they are so excited to spend some one on one time with dad. I look forward to these every week as well. It gives me something to look forward to after a long week of school, work, homework, etc. Hallie wanted to go to this place called Fat Cats. Fat Cats is a nice bowling alley that has an arcade, movie theaters, pool tables, snack bar, and a black light neon mini golf course inside. Hallie wanted to play mini golf.
Hallie was a great sport last week when I took Shelby first. She was a little bummed, but she had a great attitude. Hallie is a great big sister and always has her sisters well being in mind. We could seriously just about leave her with the girls to watch them if we wanted to. Shelby on the other hand is a little different. She was taking a bath one night and Mya came in to see her, Annie and I were in the other room and all of the sudden we heard a splash and Shelby started cracking up. We were not sure what had happened so we ran in there to find out that Mya had fallen head first into the bath tub. Shelby did not mention one thing, she was just laughing. So we won't be letting her babysit anytime soon.
Hallie and I played mini golf first, I had a hard time keeping myself from nagging her about the right way to hold the club. I tried to show her a couple of times, but she had her own style and she was supposedly the one who was teaching me how to do it, because she had been there before and I hadn't. So I held back and let her do it her way. It was a cool neon colored course that was lit by black lights and the art work was pirate themed. We then went to the Coco Bean and Hallie ate a whole cupcake by herself. She didn't want to share, she had been waiting for this for a week and was ready to take the huge cupcake on by herself. After that we went to the hot spot of Rexburg, (Walmart) to pick up some things. Hallie has a hard time going in there and not leaving with something for herself. She settled for some Flintstone vitamins that she couldn't wait to share with her sisters and she kept saying that, "these are to take once a day". She was getting frustrated on the way home because she couldn't open the lid. I told her that kids were not supposed to be able to and she said that she just wanted to make sure that they were the soft gummy type, because they sounded like they were hard.
By the way I just figured out how to add more than one picture, so there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment