Friday, June 13, 2014

Shelby's America Play


Shelby had an American play that they have worked on for a while at school. They sang quite a few songs and They all had a part to memorize. 
Shelby had been singing her songs and practicing her part for quite a while.   


The girls a have good voices, I love hearing them all sing. 
Shelby made it on the math master wall again this year. As you can see a lot of 2nd graders made it. I think they started this program last year. Every time they get 100% on a math quiz under a certain amount of time they get a bead for their necklace and I think that when they get 12 they get a math master metal to hang on their necklace and their name on the wall. She is a good little mathematician. She enjoys it so that's good 

No comments:

Post a Comment