Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fathers Day

It is awesome being a dad/stepdad to so many girls. They take good care of me. They really go out of their way to make me feel good on Father's Day as well as Courtney. They made me orange jello for dinner and enchiladas with orange sauce. They let me take a nap while they decorated the house and made me cards. Shelby gave me coupons for things that said things like, good for cuddling with me, good for going on a motorcycle ride, good for me helping you work and things like that. She made sure to tell me that the cuddling one never ran out of uses and never expired. Hallie made a card for me that she had mailed from school that was cute and her and Mya drew me pictures and went up and sang with the primary for Father's Day. Bryndee was with her dad for fathers day which is why you don't see her in the pictures. 
I would have never guessed that I would have so many girls in my life, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my girls. They have been true blessings in my life and are very sweet soft hearted spirits. 
Courtney helped them each make stepping stones for our yard that had their initials and handprints. It was a cute idea. The girls decorated their stones with their rocks that they had picked out. It was a fun day and made me grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a father to Our Heavenly Father's darling children.

No comments:

Post a Comment