My sister is so cool, when we got to her house the night before Disneyland she had our towels set up like this with our favorite candy. It was cute. When we woke up she also had mickey mouse pancakes for us.
The day didn't go as planned. I lost my wallet the night before and could not find it. My phone also quit working that morning. I had to spend half the day getting everything situated because the next day we had to leave on a plane to come home. The girls played on the porch and went to the park with my dad.
That's scary!
Here we are at the exit to Disneyland, Finally!!
Luckily I had lots of help with the girls, because it was kind of crazy when we got inside. I wasn't a big fan of the crowds.
Look at these cute little kids. It was pretty fun even though the morning was rough.
I guess this was a slower day, but was too crowded for me.
Here is the parking lot for all of the strollers.
The first ride we went to was the small world ride. We didn't have much time so we had to plan all of the classics so the kids could get the feel .
The fireworks show was awesome and they even had fake snow!!
The Crowds were nuts!!
My mom got them each one of their favorite disney princess dolls
No comments:
Post a Comment