Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shelby's Date at The Craze Again


Shelby and I went to the Craze as well! What a surprise. I was ready to go do something else and Shelby and I had a discussion about it on the way to the Craze. I was trying to tell Shelby about the other things that we could do around here and she said, “Wait a minute, lets figure this out, because I think we are confused. This is my date and I want to go to the Craze!” So that was the end of that. There was no convincing her otherwise.  
We played in the play structure, Shelby played with the wooden train set, we played video games and won some tickets. Shelby loves playing the boat driving game. But the best part is being able to pick out the cheap toys to buy with the tickets. 

After that we walked over to Twizzle Berry which is a yogurt place that we haven’t been to yet. It was pretty much the same as Kiwi Loco. Ice cream places in Rexburg are very popular. I don’t know how they all stay in business, but those Mormons love their ice cream and so do we. We went to Albertsons for Memorial Day and all of the ice cream was sold out except for the light, low fat ones. We had to settle for those and we were not happy! 

Shelby spent the rest of the night talking about setting up the tent in the backyard and telling me how we needed to lock Mya in the laundry room so she wouldn’t try to come out and sleep in the tent. Shelby said if she came out there her and Hallie would freak out, because she would try to take their sleeping bags and walk all over them. It wasn’t one of Shelby’s nicest moments, and I explained to her that that wouldn’t be very nice to lock Mya in there, so she said that we wouldn’t have to lock her in there, but she still couldn’t come out in the tent with us. 

Shelby graduated from pre-school for the second time. The teacher let her go last year with Hallie so they both graduated then and then she went by herself this year and graduated. They also had a very cute dance recital that turned out very well. We are waiting for the DVD, because we were not allowed to record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment