Sunday, June 16, 2013

This Weekend

 These girls love the swings, they always want me to give them under dogs, but Shelby isn't a fan. She doesn't like to go too high.
 We went out to where we lived when I was in school and visited some old friends. They were out shooting their bows and the girls were scared at first, but now they all want one. Mya and Shelby hit the target and were very proud. I tried to load a video of Mya shooting on here but I am not sure if it worked.

 This was on the way into church. These girls fight, but they also love each other quite a bit!Notice all of their luggage full of treats and coloring materials.
Here Mya is accidentally pulling Shelby's hair.

1 comment:

  1. I could see the video! Good form Mia;) That picture of them walking to Church melts my heart! How adorable are they?! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete