Sunday, June 16, 2013

Shelby's Date

 Well what do you know, look where we ended up. Again. Shelby loves this colorful dress.
 There goes my blood money into that darn machine again.
 Let me just say that I love this one on one time with the girls. It is so much fun and so relaxing. When all three of them are together I think I get a little overwhelmed and stressed and it is not as much fun because I am playing ref or father. When we go one on one it is just us and we can relax and have fun. It is awesome no matter where we go, again and again.

 Sometimes dad likes to brush up on his hunting skills. This is the only way I will probably ever be able to shoot an elk.


 Shelby loves tumbling down the blow up slide backwards, she thinks that it is hilarious.
 Shelby is our little long haired princess, she loves these dates as well and is a laughing giggly little girl the whole way there. She is a deep thinker and has a big heart. She is big on family and taking care of each other and treating each other kindly. She is pretty easy going and loves to please people, make them happy and draw them colorful pictures.
Today we went to a place called Sammy's. We usually don't go here because it is kind of expensive. But today I had some buy one get one free coupons. They have pretty good burgers.

1 comment:

  1. Shelby is such a doll. I love that you get all dressed up too:) So sweet:) Diggin the hunting comment lol;)

    ReplyDelete