Well, this is why I try to keep up with these as they happen. I went out last week with Hallie, but I didn’t have my phone with me which is how I take notes. A lot has happened this week and I have forgotten the details. The day started out with me coming home early so mom could go and get her hair done. This is the one fun thing that Annie gets to do for herself about every six months, other than that it is always about everyone else. Hallie had dance practice, so I came home so I could take her there. Annie had all of her stuff ready, all I had to do was get the girls in the car, grab the payment envelope and Hallie’s dance shoes.
With all of the commotion of getting treats for all of the girls, getting them in their car seats and fighting with Mya over who was going to buckle her in. I left the dance shoes and the envelope on the dryer on the way out. WE got to dance and I had gotten all of the girls out and carried them through this huge puddle from the melting ice and once we got inside Hallie had taken off her boots and asked for her shoes, but I did not have them, they were still at home. I had to run home and get them which took about a half hour and when I got back Hallie was very relieved because she thought that I had forgotten about her. You can tell I wouldn’t last a minute without Annie and the girls would be in fear of being left without their mommy. So that was a little side note that I thought I would mention.
Every time I get back from a date with Shelby Hallie has to look the pictures over to make sure that she didn’t miss out on anything. This week Hallie decided that she wanted to go where Shelby went, mostly for the horse that she thought was a carousel from the pictures.
We went to the craze; it was quite a bit more crowded this time because a little girl was having a party there. Hallie decided to eat a treat at home before we left so she surprisingly gave up her chance top get a treat while we were out.
We played arcade basketball and they had a smaller hoop that Hallie shot on and she was sinking quite a few baskets. She had pretty good form as well. I was surprised, because she has never really played before. She didn’t want to get her face painted, because I think she was a little too scared. She just loves being where all of the people are. Her favorite part was winning tickets and then buying candy with her tickets. She was pleasantly surprised that she was able to squeak some treats out of the night even though she had agreed that she wouldn’t ask for anything, since she got one at home. Daddy is a softy sometimes.
We had a good time, I know there are quite a bit of details that I am leaving out, but there will be this weekend to catch up. The best part of being sick was the chance that I had to be at home with my girls. It was so nice to be able to just sit and cuddle with them on the couch and spend time with them without being in a rush to get out the door for another commitment. I hope these super busy days are on their way out of our lives. I would just like to be able to at least spend a Saturday at home doing what we wanted to do, rather than what we had to do. I may be dreaming especially as they get older and have more going on, which is why I need to make sure we keep up on these date nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment