Monday, July 22, 2013

Fishing


 I always have with-drawls when I leave Oregon and come back to Idaho. Oregon will always have a spot in my heart because I have so many fond memories there. I got back the week of the fourth of July and Annie and the girls stayed in Oregon for two more weeks. I decided to go fishing on the fourth and as I was driving out there I had to be grateful to have the opportunity to live in this beautiful part of the country as well. If you look at the back of this picture you can see the Tetons off in the distance. Therese always loves to see them when she visits. It is really pretty with all of the green farmland and the mountains in the background.

 This is a part of the Henry's Fork that I like to fish and it is quiet and peaceful. It takes about 20 minutes to get here from Rexburg.


 I didn't have too much luck so I had to take a picture of theis college kids fish that he caught on a bass worm which I couldn't believe.



These are some elk at an elk farm by one of the pediatricians houses that I work with, he told me the people raise the elk and then people pick one out and have it delivered to a ranch in the mountains to be hunted for thousands of dollars. That's just weird. I am going to just shoot one with my bow from his bonus room window.

No comments:

Post a Comment