Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Craze Again

Shelby and I went to the Craze, we can walk there from here, there is just something about that place that the girls love. They always pick going there on their dates. 
I can't get pictures that are taken lengthwise to show up right on here. 


Shelby was an awesome shot at this basketball game. This is the first time she has ever tried, if she wasn't such a shorty she could have some potential. We should still get her going. She is playing indoor soccer right now and is doing pretty well. She started the first game with only kicking the ball twice, she went from that to twenty and then twenty five. She still gets intimidated, but her doing it has caused Mya and Hallie to want to play in the spring. 

Here we are at the coco bean again. Just like we were a year ago when we lived here before. 




All the girls passed out in our bed, which is a pain, because I have to transport each of them to theirs and I have to basically throw Shelby into hers, because she is on the top bunk. They did look cute all sleeping there though. Even Abby was there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment